FAQs from customers:
1. Can I get my financial portfolio evaluated? Would there be any charges for consultation?
A. Yes, you can get your financial portfolio evaluated. There are no charges for this evaluation.
2. Is Stanley Investments tied up with any specific fund house or insurance company?
A. No, Stanley Investments’ advise is independent and unbiased. They evaluate the best possible option available in the market for your specific needs and risk profile.
3. How would my portfolio get required attention?
A. Stanley Investments does proactive assessment your portfolio and gives personal attention to each of the customer.
Periodic meetings (face to face or virtual) are organized to agree on the adjustments required to your portfolio. That is why Stanley Investments is quite choosy about it’s clientele.
4. Would my financial information be kept confidential?
A. Data Privacy is given utmost importance at Stanley Investments. Hundreds of investors who have taken services from Stanley Investments would vouch for that.
5. Can I get real time access to how my portfolio is performing?
A. Yes, once you start investing, you would be given login credentials on Stanley Investments’ website to track your portfolio in real time.